TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to remedhealth.com, a brand, and service of AVITAInc!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of remedhealth.com Website.
Remedhealth.com service is located at:
Büyükdere Cad. No: 237 Noramin Is Merkezi K: 3 N: 314 34398 Maslak Sarıyer Istanbul/Turkey
By accessing Remedhealth.com website (“AVITAInc's website”) we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use AVITAInc's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products (‘the Services’), in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Turkey. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
AVITAInc ensures that cookies are not used to personally identify and users and expire within 48 hours maximum. Remedhealth.com visitors can opt-out form cookies by disabling them on their browsers and clean their browser cache.
Sometimes, cookies might gather and hold personal data about you. AVITAInc’s website expands the exact privacy protection to your personal data, whether collected through cookies, forms or from different sources. You are able to modify your web browser to disable cookies or to alert you when cookies are utilized. However, once you disable cookies, you might not access particular places of our websites or get the benefit of the developed site experience that cookies provide.
Modification of these Terms and the Website
You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Company has the right, but not the obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website, the Services and these Terms. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or terminate any portion of the Website, the Services and these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice. All changes to these Terms are effective immediately upon being posted to the Website. Your continued use of the Website or Services following any changes to these Terms will mean you accept these changes.
Unless otherwise stated, AVITAInc and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AVITAInc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://remedhealth.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://remedhealth.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://remedhealth.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://remedhealth.com
- Redistribute content from AVITAInc (unless content is specifically made for redistribution as defined under hyperlinking to our content section).
Data Used Policy
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of AVITAInc's website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, add information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. AVITAInc does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of AVITAInc, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws AVITAInc shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- AVITAInc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to AVITAInc a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- The content on this site does not provide professional medical advice
- The Content of this Site is provided for general information purposes only. The Content is not intended to replace consultations with a health care professional or to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any medical or health questions. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of AVITAInc; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without prior approval registration as an agent of AVITAInc and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
In the event you establish an account and receive or establish a password for such account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You accept full responsibility and liability for all activities that occur under your account or password. Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove content in its sole discretion.
You shall notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use or threat of unauthorized use of your account or the Website or of any other breach or potential breach of security known to you with respect to your account or the Website, including without limitation any loss or compromise of any password, and will cooperate with Company in every reasonable way to help Company prevent the further unauthorized use, threat of unauthorized use, disclosure or threat of disclosure regarding the Website, your account and/or your password. You agree that immediately upon termination of your right to use the Website or any password-protected portion of the Website, or upon any earlier demand by Company at any time, you will cease all access and/or use of the Website or such password protected portion of the Website, and will not attempt to access and/or use same.
In the event you apply to get contacted by Company by filling forms or having conversation over chat screens, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of transactions, and for restricting access to your computer. You accept full responsibility and liability for all activities that occur under your transactions. Company reserves the right to refuse service and terminate.